fredag 13. mai 2011

Douglas Laing Old Malt Cask



Fettercairn 13yo 1991-2005 50% Old Malt Cask Douglas Laing

The good people at Douglas Laing forgot to place a label on this bottle before dispatching it, so they sent the labels afterwards for me to stick. Therefor, to make my own special edition, I have alternated the position of the bottom and top label. One of a kind!:)
Still widely available.




Fettercairn 19yo 1990-2010 50% Old Malt Cask Douglas Laing cask#6382 318btls.

After being on the search of a full bottle of the fantastic 33yo Fetercairn from the same series, without any luck, I guess this is sort of the consolation whisky. But the search will continue, and maybe I'll finally find it somewhere? Well, even if I had the 33yo I think I'd still buy this anyway...




Fettercairn 33yo 1975-2009 50% Old Malt Cask Douglas Laing cask#4939

And the search is over, finally I found it, I have only tried a sample of this whisky from before and it was amazing. Hopefully there will be more great old Fettercairns to come.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar